WORKPLACE HARASSMENT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Our “Workplace Harassment: Educate to Elevate Awareness” is a 20+ professional development series for ALL business industries.
See our list of trainings for all employees.
See our list of trainings of Leadership, Management, and Human Resources Personnel.
Our Workplace Harassment Prevention Training provides a comprehensive approach to defining, identifying, and preventing the following acts while in a place of employment:
- Harassment in the workplace.
- Sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Discrimination in the workplace.
- Retaliation in the workplace.
- Workplace violence.
In addition, we will:
- Identify preventative measures.
- Discuss diversity, causes of harassment and how to address a complaint.
- Address consequences and employer’s responsibilities.
- Review your business/organization’s anti-harassment policy with employees/members.
- Deter workplace harassment by increasing awareness.
- Identify appropriate prevention measures for harassment.
- Understand the law as it relates to harassment.
- Learn the Federal and State laws of compliance.
- Strengthen your position as an EEO Employer.
- Receive documented preventative training.
- Tax deduction for your business.
Flexible Training Options
- Our training materials are current. In our lectures, we utilize PowerPoint and video presentation.
- 2-hour, 4-hour and 8-hour courses.
- Our 2-hour training includes a lecture and feedback instruction.
- Our 4-hour and 8-hour courses include a lecture, feedback instruction, and working-group instructions.
- Printed materials or study guides are recommended, although optional.
- Employee testing is optional.
- Training sessions can include 2 to 300+ employees.
- Short notice training may be available.
- Evenings to include 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends, and holiday trainings are available.
Our qualified instructors possess extensive educational and work experience to professionally present our training courses.
We offer our professional courses at affordable rates.
Webinars and virtual training COMING SOON!
Nationwide services available.
FACTS TO REMEMBER
Many research studies report that up to 90% of workplace harassment/discrimination goes unreported.
Just because workplace harassment and discrimination incidents are not reported, does not mean that they don’t exist.