SCHOOL/STUDENT PREVENTION TRAINING
As a school administrator, do you need to address student safety issues on your campus OR do you need Professional Development Training for your educational staff? If so,
WE CAN HELP YOU INCREASE YOUR STUDENTS AND STAFF’S SAFETY ON YOUR CAMPUS!
PREVENTION TRAINING FOR STUDENTS:
- Bullying Among Students: From Awareness to Prevention.
- Student Sexual Violence: From Awareness to Prevention.
- Daily Life of Teachers and Students: Can You Recognize the Bully?
- Sexting Among Students: Just 1 Click Away.
- Cyberbullying: Will You be the One Laughing When it Happens to You?
- School Violence: When No One Wins.
- How to Conduct a Bullying Investigation. (2-day training).
**New courses to include webinars and e-learning coming soon!**
WHAT IS BULLYING?
Bullying is unwanted aggressive behavior of an individual or group among school-aged children. The behavior is usually intentional to cause hurt or harm to another person in hopes of making the victim feel defenseless and/or intimidated; therefore, trying to achieve a power imbalance. Bullying is most often a repeated occurrence.
MOST COMMON EXAMPLES OF BULLYING? (Verbal, Social, and Physical).
- Spreading false rumors
- Intentional Exclusion
- Ridiculing someone publicly
- Any physical contact
- Taking property
- Damaging property
- Any unwelcome physical contact
WHO BENEFITS FROM STUDENT PREVENTION TRAINING?
- YOUR STUDENTS!
- THE PARENTS/FAMILY MEMBERS
- THE ENTIRE SCHOOL CAMPUS
DID YOU KNOW?
- 1 in 5 students reported being bullied in 2018; and the number has increased each year, in the past few years.
- Surveys have shown that students aged 12 to 18 reported that they were cyberbullied at least twice during the past year.
Contact us today to schedule your training. Our calendar is filling up quickly.