DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED WORKPLACE HARASSMENT PREVENTION SERVICES?
We are here to help!
Along with our prevention training, we offer comprehensive preventative services for your business. We WILL uniquely tailor our service to meet the needs of your employees by allowing for business owners/administrators and supervisory personnel to contract us as their company’s EEO Representative between management and employees.
Our contract PREVENTATIVE services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Personalize services to suit the needs of your business.
- Review of current harassment/discrimination policy.
- Preventative harassment and discrimination training.
- Provide employees access to a neutral investigative party.
- Assist management with addressing discrimination and harassment issues.
- Assist management with addressing workplace violence issues.
- Assist management with addressing sexual harassment issues.
- Address unconscious discrimination in the hiring process.
- Services and site visits can include 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends and holidays.
- EEO contact posters in at least 2 areas of your facility.
- Assist with verbal counseling with employee/management.
- Up to 12 hours of preventative training (per year).
- Email notification and visual reminders for site visits.
- Confidential pre/post employee evaluations.
- Detailed quarterly reports of services performed.
How does your company benefit??
In addition to providing the above services, your company/organization can receive:
- Documented preventative measures and training.
- Receive site training and visits to prevent workplace harassment and discrimination.
- A discount for this service if the client’s employees attend our EEO Preventative Training and Education course.
- Choice of 6-month, 1-year, or 2-year contract, with renewable options available.
- Our rates are very reasonable and could save your company tens of thousands of dollars annually.
Mileage includes up to 40 miles one-way, 80 miles round-trip. Additional mileage may apply.
All work performed as a contract EEO Representative is confidential.
Contact us for more details and rates.
EEO Federal Investigator (Contract)
Services are provided to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) on a contractual basis.